ONLINEBaggage transported in the hold may become scratched, marked or experience other minor damage. You can declare damaged baggage items in several ways.
IF YOU ARE STILL AT THE AIRPORT
Complete a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) at the Air France KLM* Baggage Service and provide your boarding pass or ticket, and baggage tag(s).
Once you have declared your damaged baggage, you will be given a file number that you can use to track your claim on our website.
IF YOU HAVE LEFT THE AIRPORT
Declare your damaged baggage via the online form or to the customer service team in your country of residence. Please do this within 7 days of receiving your baggage. You must provide the following:
- A scanned copy of your boarding pass or ticket
- A scanned copy of your baggage tag(s)
- A professional baggage repair estimate or a statement to testify that it is not possible to repair the baggage item
Please contact us:
- By post: Air France - Europe TSA 21235 - 75564 Paris Cedex 12
- Or declare damaged baggage via our online form
Please note: you must receive written authorization from Air France before any repair work. If not, Air France will not be able to provide compensation for the cost of the repair.
Please keep the originals of all documents, as they may be requested at a later stage.
If you need help with your request, you can also call our customer service.Contact customer service by telephone