How sweet the Warsaw seasons are in this oasis of greenery and water! At the initiative of the last King of Poland, Stanisław II, the park took on its present shape in 1775. After Sigismund II built the first palace in brick there, Ujazdów Castle, Grand Marshal of the Crown Stanisław Herakliusz Lubomirski had two baroque pavilions built, the Hermitage and the Bath-House. This is how the royal architects, painters and sculptors modelled the summer residence of Stanisław-Auguste Poniatowski.
Erected in 1926, after 50 years passed without the idea of paying tribute to the composer, the impressive statue of Frédéric Chopin quietly watches over the Palace on the Isle, Romain Theatre, White House, Myślewicki Palace and Old Orangery. The park is also a prime location for music lovers: every Saturday and Sunday during the summer season free outdoor piano concerts are held at the foot of the Chopin sculpture.
+48 225 060 028